One of the entertainment Tuk Tuk in the middle of hot aired balloon festival ground in Pyin Oo Lwin (also known as Maymyo ) during the night balloon competition.
It is not uncommon to see woman labors among the men in tiresome works around Myanmar as It is difficult to get a job for their living. This picture was taken near Yangon while the labors unloading the pebbles from the barge to the river bank. Under the heat of the sun they have to carry two bucketful of pebbles and walk for about 1000 yards to get approximately 0.1 US$/ turn.
The National Kandawgyi Botanical Gardens is situated in Pyin Oo Lwin (formerly known as May Myo ).It was first established in 1915 as the Maymyo Botanical Gardens by Alex Roger, a Forest Officer. The original site was 30 acres (120,000 m2), and was modelled after the Kew Gardens of England with the help of an amateur gardener called Lady Cuffe. In 1917, the government granted it official recognition, and in 1924, the site was declared a Government Botanical Reserve. On 1 December 1942, the Ministry of Forestry designated the Botanical Gardens a “protected forest area”.( Ref: Wikipedia )